Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week 15 in training

Had a productive bench session Monday. I got back in the bench shirt and hit:
585x2-missed the 3rd at the top as the shirt wasn't right
585x3-much better
605x3-best set

95 to go

Tuesday I went easy again as I'm healing fromthe groin/hamstring injury
Squatted 505x2 top set with just a belt and it was fin but, the leg was extremely tight. This is much better than the 325 the week before that was painful.

Wednesday was a light day. After pushing pretty hard on Monday and not wanting to aggravate the leg, I did a little aux work and a few Oly and log lifts and spent my time coaching the group.

This morning was pretty good. My shoulders are still a bit tight from Monday so I stayed at 500 for declines. Today was a flat back day.

500x6-3 sets
475x8

Each set felt better as I went along

Tomorrow I'll deadlilft and then gather myself for the drive to Columbus, Ohio for the Arnold Classic. This is a business trip. I am launching a new website and much of the work will be done by a pal of mine that I will meet there and hang most the weekend with. I am to meet with the supplement distributor that i do lots of work and business with on my writing for them and then another meet with Super Human Radio. There is interest in me hosting a show for them so, we will see. So, think positive thoughts and hopefully this will be time and money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment