Monday, March 30, 2009

Here I am

Ok, so, I'm not always the smartest guy...

I somehow managed to lose my spot here and couldn't find my blog and to be honest, I'm not sure if I will find my way back as I'm unsure how I managed to get back here. Confused? Yeah, me too...

Anyway, lots going on. A few weeks back, I went to the Arnold Classic in Columbus, OH and met with some old pals and had some meetings about business. I came away a bit reloaded and work started on a new web site. In that time, a pal of mine that I train worked on my current forum and we are revamping that site as well.

The cool things have been all the things going on. I will continue to write for the Beverly International Newsletter. I am working on a monthly column on our training that will be on the House of Pain website. It is my hope in the next month to start hosting a radio show and I'm doing phone interviews for another website. I'm talking to some folks about relaunching the clothing line as well. Many irons in the fire and even some I haven't mentioned so, my absence has been from being so busy and...I couldn't find my way back.

Here is a link: http://johnsonstrengthgroup.com/

Take a peak and let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wade,
    as a guy considering making a move from appearance based training to a more strength orientated program I'm looking forward to your updates.
    If you've worked with athletes making that transition before I'd love to hear your insights into how you program the change.

    All the best,

    Pete Ryan http://veganbodybuilding.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete